Last week we all commemorated a year. A year of shit.
There is basically only two things you can do with shit. You can flush it away as waste. Or you can use it. You can use it to make manure. You can fertilize shit with shit. In other words, one may use shit to grow shit.
That is what your friendly neighborhood life coach decided to do right from jump street a year ago.
Remember? I started posting and writing about the irrational fear, the history of governmental and bureaucratic screw-ups, boondoggles, over-reach, and corruption right away. Plus, we learned early-on of the media’s complacency with the lock-downs (“stay home, stay safe”), their fear-mongering scoreboards of death, and what they were up to. And boy did I catch hell.
I was criticized as a selfish, uncaring, ignorant person. All I wanted to do was point out the idiocy of following government dictates blindly when they’re historically almost always wrong at first. I cared so much about my fellow humans that I wrote a book about what was happening, why it was happening, what we could learn from it for future challenges, and how to help you and yours right NOW. I just wanted to take shit and grow stuff with it. I just wanted to help people understand what I thought was really going on. And that is exactly what I did, and will continue to do.
Just last week more proof of government’s incompetency reared its ugly head.. You may have seen it. A study came out saying the six foot social distancing rule the government jammed down everyone’s collective throat, which became dogma around the world, was actually not scientific at all. It was all based on a 19th century German hygienist named Carl Flugge’s assertion that six feet was somehow a magical distance. From the 19th century!
In reality, the study concluded that three feet would have been more than adequate. Think about the lives that have been altered, even destroyed, because of that one screw-up. Just the students not being able to attend in person learning! CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Dr. Fauci about it and Fauci acted like it was no big deal. ““The CDC is very well aware that data are accumulating that 3 feet is okay under certain circumstances.”
As we continue down this new road of this bullshit, I thought it would be good to review just some of the inconsistent, illogical, and flat-out verifiable wrong comments and decisions made by our beloved leaders in the last year to reinforce the need to be ever vigilant against future control freak efforts (which are coming).
- “This is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.” Dr. Anthony Fauci, January 21, 2020
- “The risk to the American people remains very low. It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”” President Dona Trump February 26-27, 2020
- “Seriously people – STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus.” – Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams February 29, 2020
- “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.” – Dr. Anthony Fauci March 8, 2020
- “15 Days to Slow the Spread” – Vice President Mike Pence, Mach 16, 2020
- “Shelter in place to flatten the curve and so hospitals won’t be overrun” – California Governor Gavin Newsom, March 20, 2020
- “We’re not seeing airborne transmission” – The World Health Organization and the Communist Chines Government – March 30, 2020
- “Wearing a face mask will not help the wearer but it will help protect others you come in contact with if you’re a carrier.” The White House Coronavirus Task Force and CDC, April 3, 2020
- “If you’re willing to take a risk — and you know, everybody has their own tolerance for risks — you could figure out if you want to meet somebody (to hook-up with).” Dr. Anthony Fauci, April 15, 2020
- “So if you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on, it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective,” – January 25, 2021
- “70 – 85% mass vaccinations will get us back to normal”, Dr. Anthony Fauci, January 21, 2021
- “You should still wear a mask after being vaccinated” – Dr. Anthony Fauci, March 7, 2021
The COVID Hypocrisy Hall of Shame (includes but is not limited to:)
- President Donald J, Trump whose task force was recommending all Americans wear masks but wasn’t wearing one in public said about himself, “”I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it,” Trump said.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci telling us to all stay home then not only going to throw out a first pitch at his beloved Washington Nationals’ home opener, but then watching the game in the stands without a mask.
- California Governor Gavin Newsom, who after shutting down his state was seen eating dinner with a large group of people at the exclusive French Laundry restaurant.
- Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s husband Marc Mallory dropping her name while pleading to get his boat in the water for Memorial Day weekend after she told me not to go boating in her state. Then she said he was only joking!
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi going maskless to a beauty salon which had been shutdown to have her hair down.
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot saying she violated her own stay at home order to get her hair done because, ““I’m the public face of this city. I’m on national media. I’m out in the public eye.”
- New Your Mayor Bill de Blasio after having banned public gathering saying, “We just can’t have that while we’re focusing on health right now.” But then making an exception for BLM protests with no scientific basis what so ever. “This is a particular moment in American history where 400 years of oppression, 400 years of racism are being addressed in a very, very powerful way that can’t compare to anything else. People’s voices needed to be heard.”
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo after winning an Emmy and writing a book on his leadership during the pandemic said, ““It is true that the people died, and where or how they died doesn’t change that particular fact, But who cares? 33 [percent]. 28 [percent]. Died in a hospital. Died in a nursing home. They died.” (This after it was revealed his administration returned COVID positive seniors back to nursing homes.)
- President Joe Biden immediately mandates mask wearing on federal property then goes to the Lincoln Memorial with his family and Vice President Harri’s family to watch the fireworks without masks.
I could go on and on with this, but I won’t. I will point out two things on this the one year anniversary of shit—when everything changed forever.
- By taking the shit we were being presented with and turning it to a fertilizing book (and to the chagrin of my detractors), my observations, assertions and predictions have proven out and stood up remarkably well over these many months. My book is available in all forms online Amazon ( and will still help you and yours now and forever).
- What you read here or hear on the podcasts will assist you and yours tremendously. You will remain a step ahead of the “sheeple” out there to be sure. I suck at most things, but understanding human history and nature are not two of them. Stay logged on.
In closing, I will leave you with another quote of Governor Cuomo’s.
”Incompetent government kills people. More people died than needed to die in COVID. That’s the truth.”